No Sally, say it isn’t so!
- Unopened items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Opened items can be returned for a store credit up to 7 days from the date of receipt.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- If you received a gift with purchase, and choose to make a return, the gift must be included with the return in order to receive a full refund. You will otherwise be charged full retail value of the gift with purchase if you choose to keep it.
- Please read all ingredients carefully before placing an order. Your sensitivities are your responsibility.
- Samples are non-returnable.
Once your return has been received, your refund will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of goods, using the original method of payment.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost. We do not refund any shipping, tax or customs fees. To ensure your item was received properly, we recommend you purchase a tracking number. Item(s) must be confirmed received by the valid tracking confirmation to complete a return.
Note: If you purchased your Hush + Dotti products through a third party stockist please contact that retailer directly.
Contact us at the email below for complete return instructions and an authorization code. Please provide in your email your first and last name, order number and the item(s) you like to return.
How are returned items credited back to me?
Returned items are normally credited back to the original form of payment.
How much time do I have to return an item?
You can return unopened items up to 14 days from the date of purchase.
Cancellations And Changes
We do not accept cancellations or changes once an order has been processed and or shipped. If you have a question about your order, and hopefully it’s a silly one, please contact us at +1.203.505.6967.
Out Of Stock Items
Our products are handmade in small-batches. At times we can run low on inventory. If an item is out of stock we will contact you to discuss your options.